HOW TO REMOVE MICRO SD MEMORY CARD PASSWORD.
6. Your password will be located within that file.
For Symbian Mobiles:
1. Download and Instal X-Plore
2. Now open the X-Plore and press Zero(0) then check you have marked the
“Show the System Files”.
3. After you done the above step now go to the file:
4. If you found the above path then press the option “3” to set the Hex-Viewer.
5. Now look the third column you can see the code like ! TMSD02G (c ??”? x???3?3?3?3?3)
Now see the characters between ‘?’ because it is your password 33333.
6. You mayn’t able to access the path file:
if you don’t set the password for the memory card.
For Micro SD:
Put the card in any E series mobile or N95 etc and format it.
It will not ask for a password.
1. Go to file manager on your mobile
2. In Settings choose system folders,
3. In the System folder, find a file called mmcstore
4. Send the file to your PC using IR/Bluetooth
5. Open the file in Notepad
6. The password you need for your memory card is located within that file